Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pancakes!

Pancakes are possibly one of the first recipes I ever perfected...both vegan and non. I would love to say I get creative with them and have crafted tons of different varieties but that would be a lie. I like a classic pancake with a dash of cinnamon and a good amount of chocolate chips!


Spring and summer are hands down the best time of year for these treats because all the berries are finally in season. Pancakes are extra special when loaded up with raspberries, strawberries and blueberries!

If any of you are struggling to find a decent pancake recipe, this is my standby:

-2.5C flour
-2TB sugar
-1TB baking powder
-1TB oil
-1tsp salt
-2.5C soymilk
-dash of cinnamon
-anything else you like! Bananas, chocolate chips, blueberries...

No comments:

Post a Comment