Monday, May 17, 2010

Strawberry French Toast

There are few things more romantic than Strawberry French Toast. Eating it makes you feel like you're sitting in a bed of roses. Ordinarily, I'm not *that* into French Toast...I always felt it was overrated and never quite understood the hype. That being said I don't dislike it by any means s it's more of a once or twice a year dish.


I found that cutting up the berries on top didn't quite give me as much strawberry as I was looking for. Or maybe it was that we were eating berries early in the season and they weren't quite packed with that flavor. Either way, next time I'll experiment with some kind of puree or sauce. MmmmMmm!


If I recall, this was essentially sour dough bread with a mix of soymilk, flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment